2020-2021 Season Tickets
Renew your season tickets and see all six shows for only $210! Or see five shows for $175 (without CHRISTMAS IN SONG.) Order early to reserve your same seats. *We have extended our early renewal dates! Prices increase after May 15, 2020.
To purchase season tickets please call the box office at 816.421.1700. Box Office hours are 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday.
- Season Tickets are currently unavailable to purchase online. Please call the Box Office to subscribe.
Our Silver Anniversary Season celebrates our introduction of classy and classic cabaret of the American Songbook to audiences, theaters, and performers in Our Town. There is still time to join us as we look to the next 25 years by reimagining shows from our first quarter century, the years that established The Q as Kansas City’s original and preeminent cabaret theatre.
March 6 – April 5, 2020
April 24 – May 24, 2020
June 12 – July 12, 2020
Click here to order single show tickets online – or call 816.421.1700
(There is a $3.50 per ticket convenience fee to purchase online. Some special offers are not available online.)
Order by phone with MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express
Call 816.421.1700 Monday through Friday 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Our phone lines are open evenings and weekends on performance days.
Visit the Box Office
303 W. 10th Street, Kansas City, MO 64105
Monday through Friday 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The box office is open evenings and weekends on performance days.
Purchase tickets at the door 90 minutes prior to performance
Single and Group Tickets, Student Rush, Special Engagements
Single Tickets are $42 each
($39 for seniors 60+ and students) All tickets are the same price, regardless of location or day of the week. These prices apply to our regular season performances only. (See the note below about special engagements.) Single ticket prices are valid through the 2019-2020 Season.
Tickets are $39 each for groups of 10 or more; $36 each for groups of 25 or more. 1pm matinee tickets are just $22 each for groups of 10 or more. These prices apply to our regular season performances only. (See the note below about special engagements.) Group ticket prices are valid through the 2019-2020 Season.
For more information, contact us at 816.421.1700.
Student Rush – $10 day of performance
The day of a performance, students with a valid student id may purchase any available seat for $10.
Special Engagements (any performance not included in our season packages, 2019-2020 Season prices)
Group 10-24: $45
Group 25+: $42
Quality Hill Playhouse Gift Cards may be purchased for any amount, never expire, and may be used for tickets or food and beverage at The Q, our lobby bar.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Ticket Exchange Policies
Season tickets may be exchanged free of charge. Single tickets may be exchanged for a $5 per ticket exchange fee. All exchanges are subject to the following policies:
- You must call and/or return tickets to the box office no less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled performance.
- Tickets will not be exchanged with less than 24-hours notice.
- Tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same show only. Tickets for one show may not be exchanged for a performance of another show.
- No tickets will be exchanged after the regularly scheduled performance.
- Seating for exchanged tickets is based on availability. We cannot guarantee the same seat locations on exchanged tickets.
All sales are final. There are no refunds.
We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. There is no service change for tickets purchased over the phone or at the box office. (Online ticket sales incur a $3.50 per ticket convenience fee.)
Ticket Subsidy Programs
The following companies will pay for half of an employee’s single or season ticket purchase:
- American Century Investments (limit two season or four single tickets)
- Gill Studios (limit six season or six single tickets)
- Lee Jeans (limit two season or single tickets)
- Midland Loan Systems (limit four season or four single tickets)
- State Street (limit four season or four single tickets)
The ticket subsidy program is not available for tickets purchased online. Please call the box office at 816.421.1700 to take advantage of this special benefit.