Our 2017-2018 Season is underway, but you can still purchase pro-rate season tickets! Season ticket packages offer great subscriber perks as well as discounted tickets. A season ticket package for our remaining five shows is $165. A Season subscription ensures you get a reserved seat and get the same day and seats for every performance. In order to provide the best possible customer service, season tickets are not available online. Please call our box office at 816.421.1700 to purchase a season ticket package!
Your Choice Pass
Order a Your Choice Pass and pick dates as you go to fit your schedule — use one ticket for each show, all of your tickets for one specific show, or any combination you choose. “Your Choice” Season subscriptions are $165 for five admissions. Call us at 816.421.1700, and we’ll be happy to assist you!
Click here to order single show tickets online – or call 816.421.1700
(There is a $3.00 per ticket convenience fee to purchase online. Season Tickets and some special offers are not available online.)
Order by phone with MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express
Call 816.421.1700 Monday through Thursday 10am-5pm and Friday 10am-1pm
Our phone lines are open evenings and weekends on performance days.
Visit the Box Office
303 W. 10th Street, Kansas City, MO 64105
Monday through Thursday 10am-5pm and Friday 10am-1pm
The box office is open evenings and weekends on performance days.
Purchase tickets at the door one hour prior to performance
Single and Group Tickets, Student Rush, Special Engagements
Single Tickets are $38 each
($35 for seniors 60+ and students) All tickets are the same price, regardless of location or day of the week. These prices apply to our regular season performances only. (See the note below about special engagements.) Single ticket prices are valid through the 2016-2017 Season.
Tickets are $35 each for groups of 10 or more; $32 each for groups of 25 or more. 1pm matinee tickets are just $20 each for groups of 10 or more. These prices apply to our regular season performances only. (See the note below about special engagements.) Group ticket prices are valid through the 2016-2017 Season.
For more information, contact Berni Riley, Group Sales Coordinator, at 816.421.1700 or briley@QualityHillPlayhouse.com.
Student Rush – 10 at 10
10 minutes prior to any performance, students with a valid student id may purchase any available seat for $10.
Special Engagements (any performance not included in our season packages)
Group 10-24: $42
Group 25+: $39
Ticket Exchange Policies
Season tickets may be exchanged free of charge. Single tickets may be exchanged for a $5 per ticket exchange fee. All exchanges are subject to the following policies:
- You must call and/or return tickets to the box office no less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled performance.
- Tickets will not be exchanged with less than 24-hours notice.
- Tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same show only. Tickets for one show may not be exchanged for a performance of another show.
- No tickets will be exchanged after the regularly scheduled performance.
- Seating for exchanged tickets is based on availability. We cannot guarantee the same seat locations on exchanged tickets.
All sales are final. There are no refunds.
We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. There is no service change or handling fee for tickets purchased over the phone or at the box office. (Online ticket sales incur a $3.00 per ticket convenience fee.)
Ticket Subsidy Programs
The following companies will pay for half of an employee’s single or season ticket purchase:
- American Century Investments (limit two season or four single tickets)
- DST Systems, Inc. (limit four season or four single tickets)
- Gill Studios (limit six season or six single tickets)
- Lee Jeans (limit two season or single tickets)
- Midland Loan Systems (limit four season or four single tickets)
- State Street (limit four season or four single tickets)
The ticket subsidy program is not available for tickets purchased online. Please call the box office at 816.421.1700 to take advantage of this special benefit.