2021 – 2022 Season
RADIO ROYALTY – BARRY, KAREN, ELTON
May 6 – May 22, 2022
DAZZLING DIVAS – JUDY, BARBRA, LIZA
June 3 – 26, 2022
SOUL SISTERS – ARETHA, BILLIE, ELLA
July 15 – August 7, 2022
Order by phone with MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express
Call 816.421.1700 Tuesday through Friday 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Our phone lines are open evenings and weekends on performance days.
Visit the Box Office
303 W. 10th Street, Kansas City, MO 64105
NOTE: Our on-site box office is closed currently. Please call us at 816.421.1700.
Purchase tickets at the door 45 minutes prior to performance
Single and Group Tickets, Student Rush, Special Engagements
Single Tickets are $45 each
($42 for seniors 60+ and students) All tickets are the same price, regardless of location or day of the week. These prices apply to our regular season performances only. Single ticket prices are valid through the 2021-2022 Season.
Tickets are $42 each for groups of 10 or more; $39 each for groups of 25 or more. 1pm matinee tickets are just $25 each for groups of 10 or more. These prices apply to our regular season performances only. Group ticket prices are valid through the 2021-2022 Season.
For more information, contact us at 816.421.1700.
Student Rush – $10 day of performance
The day of a performance, students with a valid student id may purchase any available seat for $10.
Quality Hill Playhouse Gift Cards may be purchased for any amount, never expire, and may be used for tickets or food and beverage at The Q, our lobby bar.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Ticket Exchange Policies
Season tickets may be exchanged free of charge. Single tickets may be exchanged for a $5 per ticket exchange fee. All exchanges are subject to the following policies:
- You must call and/or return tickets to the box office no less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled performance.
- Tickets will not be exchanged with less than 24-hours notice.
- Tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same show only. Tickets for one show may not be exchanged for a performance of another show.
- No tickets will be exchanged after the regularly scheduled performance.
- Seating for exchanged tickets is based on availability. We cannot guarantee the same seat locations on exchanged tickets.
All sales are final. There are no refunds.
We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. There is no service change for tickets purchased over the phone or at the box office. (Online ticket sales incur a $3.50 per ticket convenience fee.)